SFP MADI Module
+ Upgrade Code
The PULSE16 can be upgraded with an optical MADI I/O SFP module via the integrated SFP port and turns the Pulse16 into a Pulse16 MX. The module is available in 2 versions: MADI Multimode and Singlemode.
The same SFP module is used for the VERTO MX, so this device can be easily changed to MADI Singlemode.
The upgrade adds the following features:
- Extends the PULSE16 with additional 64 in and 64 out MADI channels.
- All 16 x 16 analog channels can be used and converted to digital MADI and ADAT with sample rates up to 192 kHz. The ADAT ports can be used with 192 kHz (SMUX/4 = 8 channels).
- 32 ADAT I/Os can be used for conversion/routing from/to MADI.
The MADI Upgrade consists of two parts:
- The Ferrofish MADI SFP Module with LC connector (Multimode or Singlemode). Only genuine Ferrofish MADI SFP modules are supported.
- Unlock code: The code comes with the SFP module, purchased directly from Synthax USA.
Please contact us directly for the module and the additional upgrade code.